What will be the best crypto 2022? That’s a question that many people ask, not just of themselves but also of their friends and family. There are so many different cryptocurrencies on the market right now. It can be hard to know which one is worth investing in. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the most promising cryptocurrencies for 2022, and the most suitable ones to invest in.
What is Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that uses encryption to make sure it can only be used by the person who owns the cryptocurrency. This is a great way to keep your assets safe because nobody else will be able to access them and spend or sell them if you don’t want them to. What’s more important for our purpose is that it is decentralized, meaning it isn’t controlled by any bank or government.
Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2022
Let’s talk about the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2020.
1. Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin is a type of digital currency that uses cryptography to control transactions and generate new units of currency to avoid inflation. The coins created by “miners,” who give their computers power to solve difficult math problems. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and it’s still one of the most popular, but its dominance is starting to wane as more cryptocurrencies come onto the market.
Reasons to Invest in Bitcoin
- Low transaction fees – Bitcoin has much lower transaction costs than credit card companies or banks.
- Rapid transactions – Bitcoin can complete a trade-in in just minutes, whereas other methods may take days for the same result.
- Security – Centralized storage systems are vulnerable. Bitcoin’s decentralized nature helps prevent these attacks from affecting users as they would have to hack into each account individually, which is extremely difficult and time-consuming
- Limited supply – there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins mined by 2032. This drives up value for the scarce resource over time
2. Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum is a public blockchain platform that is used for smart contracts or scripts of code that execute autonomously when certain conditions are met. It can also be used as a cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services. Its popularity has increased steadily since it was created in 2015.
Reasons to Invest in Ethereum
- Its popularity increased steadily since created in 2015, so demand for the currency is likely to increase over time.
- Ethereum used as a cryptocurrency which can also be used to pay for goods and services. This means that people will need ETH tokens, driving up demand even further.
- Price. Ethereum affordable for many people, and since supply cannot be increased much more, the price should continue to rise over time.
- The Ethereum blockchain is currently processing around a million transactions per day on average which ensures security from potential hacking attacks as well as efficiency when transferring money internationally or paying for goods online.
3. Chainlink (LINK)
LINK is a blockchain middleware that enables different blockchains to connect. The main idea behind the project was to “connect” Bitcoin and Ethereum, two of the best crypto 2022 out there.
Why invest in Chainlink?
- Chainlink will work as an external agent that can provide smart contracts on various platforms data from off-chain sources such as oracles, APIs, or even traditional bank payments.
- Chainlink will provide the ability to bypass popular centralized exchanges and have fast secure transactions.
Top 3 Altcoins in 2022
Top 3 Altcoins in 2022 below:
Fox Finance (FOX)
FOX is a cryptocurrency using as the digital platform of an upcoming financial news TV channel Fox. The goal behind FOX’s launch is to create a firm foothold for bitcoin in the mainstream economy.
BAFE is a blockchain-based cross-border payment and remittance service that uses the latest Pundi X POS device. The Pundi X POS device is a way of buying and selling cryptocurrencies without the need for the internet.
Free Coin (FREE)
FREE is a free open-source cryptocurrency that will distribute to anyone who holds Bitcoin in the world. It’s a fork of the Bitcoin Blockchain to allow for faster transactions while maintaining all features and decentralization.
With the availability of many prosperous cryptocurrencies in the market, opting for one that seems promising in 2022 would be a great idea. Also, doing more research on the best crypto 2022 currencies available highly advised.